71 Makefile users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 2
AT&T Community Development has 38 from Makefile repos:
- halcyon-kubernetes (38 ) Ansible playbooks for a kubadm-based kubernetes deployment, on supporting any cloud and any kubeadm-enabled OS.
Mingyuan Shen has 3 from Makefile repos:
- Blind-Guiding-Mobile-Robot-Project-based-on-Pioneer3-DX (3 ) It's the senior design project I did in University of Detroit Mercy from 2017 to 2018, based on Pioneer3-DX robot platform with Kinect2, Hokuyo. This project conclude some open-spurce algorithm I found in github contains SLAM-gmapping, pocketsphinx and so on. Thanks for the providers! The robot contain basic mapping and navigation functions, with addtional model in simulation software, voice control and voie feedback, set tarket with coordinate and so on. Finally, thanks for my teamates, Hao Lan, Yuchen Luo, Diwen Miao and Wuxin Shen. I roughly upload the whole workspace and I think you will be clear with how it work if you are already familar with ROS. And if not, maybe it is a good idea for you to check the catkin_ws/src/hunter/lacunh first. And I will add more description in README. I know it is not so clear, if youn need help ,feel free to contact with me, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org!
Daniel Mangum has 2 from Makefile repos:
Kevin Olson has 2 from Makefile repos:
- rasberry-pi-zero-ansible (2 ) An Ansible provisioner for Raspberry Pi Zeros
OCI Labs - Object Computing, Inc. has 1 from Makefile repos:
- Google-Marketplace-EOSIO-Testnet (1 ) (No description)
ethanzheng has 1 from Makefile repos:
- minisql (1 ) A DBMS with create table/drop table/select/insert/delete operations.
Anthropedia has 0 from Makefile repos:
Brian Derickson has 0 from Makefile repos:
- kubernetes-mixin (0 ) A set of Grafana dashboards and Prometheus alerts for Kubernetes.
Ben Fortier has 0 from Makefile repos:
- Attack_Lab (0 ) A lab that involves 5 phases of buffer overflow attacks. The first three deal with Code injection attacks and the last two phases deal with return operated attacks. Solutions are described in solutions.txt
Anthony Brummett has 0 from Makefile repos:
- Arduino-Makefile (0 ) Makefile for Arduino sketches. It defines the workflows for compiling code, flashing it to Arduino and even communicating through Serial.
Page 0 of 2