120 PowerShell users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 4
Brian Dukes has 61 from PowerShell repos:
Dustin L. Howett has 38 from PowerShell repos:
Positronic has 37 from PowerShell repos:
Alex Power[s] BI has 27 from PowerShell repos:
Mikey Lombardi (He/Him) has 21 from PowerShell repos:
- PSPrivateGalleryWalkthrough (13 ) A walkthrough of deploying and configuring a PowerShell Private Gallery to Azure via ARM Templates, DSC Configurations, and Visual Studio Team Services Build.
- New-PSService (6 ) Turn any looping .ps1 script into a Windows Service.
- chocomatic-packages (1 ) Chocolatey packages, automatically updated.
Neil Boehm has 12 from PowerShell repos:
- DFSr-Health-Reports (6 ) This script runs a health report for DFSr Replication groups then parses them and reports error and warnings.
- DFSr-FileCounts (3 ) This script uses health reports to count files on both sides of a replication group to insure both sides have the same number of files.
- DFSr-Backlog (3 ) Checks backlog counts for every DFS replication group.
Michael Greene has 9 from PowerShell repos:
Josh Buedel has 7 from PowerShell repos:
- project-commands (4 ) A powershell module that allows you to define the common commands for any development project (build, clean, rebuild, test, etc) and issues them from any folder in the project hierarchy.
- posh-josh (2 ) Custom powershell module with my own useful commands.
- dotfiles (1 ) My personal powershell configuration, for each machine.
MaryvilleDev has 7 from PowerShell repos:
- awswindowsuserdata (7 ) Drive Mapping and Script Running for AWS Windows instances
Scott Corio has 5 from PowerShell repos:
Nestor Wheelock has 5 from PowerShell repos:
St. Louis PowerShell User Group has 5 from PowerShell repos:
- stlpsug (5 ) St. Louis PowerShell User Group Main Repository
Brian Marsh has 4 from PowerShell repos:
R. Davis has 4 from PowerShell repos:
Nick Semenkovich has 4 from PowerShell repos:
- aldine-powershell-computer-config (4 ) Intune-deployed Powershell configuration for Azure Active Directory-joined machines with OneDrive folder redirection.
aRustyDev has 2 from PowerShell repos:
- SysAdmin-Scripts (2 ) Scripts used for Enterprise Network/Computer Enumeration, Systems Management, & Other LazyAdmin Scripts
Matthew Straub has 2 from PowerShell repos:
- Windows-Troubleshooting-Collector (1 ) Over the last few years, my brother has been experiencing various computer issues across multiple systems. I developed a PowerShell script to run common health and integrity checks on a Windows PC and output various logs to a centralized folder for easy troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Rename-Automation (1 ) This script will inspect a designated directory for files (Movies / TV Shows) that are formatting properly for Synology's Video Station, if any files are found which are NOT formatted properly the script will prompt the user if you'd like to rename them.
PCF Development Team has 2 from PowerShell repos:
Bradley Herbst has 1 from PowerShell repos:
Kumar Challa has 1 from PowerShell repos:
James Dudley has 1 from PowerShell repos:
Page 0 of 4