32 Haskell users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 1
Brian Hicks has 78 from Haskell repos:
- nix-script (75 ) write scripts in compiled languages that run in the nix ecosystem, with no separate build step
- learnhaskell (2 ) I'm working through some books learning haskell. This here is a repo for me to document that process.
- graft (1 ) graft files together. Probably do stuff with 'em too. Who knows.
Rebecca Skinner has 16 from Haskell repos:
Max Bogue has 3 from Haskell repos:
Alex Stangl has 2 from Haskell repos:
- haskell-vendingmachine (1 ) Vending machine simulator written in Haskell, for STL Lambda Lounge May 2009 language shootout
- list-index (1 ) List index structure, allowing fast random access into infinite Haskell lists
- gift-swap-picker (0 ) Generate random matchings for a gift exchange, ensuring people don't swap with their spouse
Scott Bale has 2 from Haskell repos:
wschroeder has 2 from Haskell repos:
- haskell-SlidingPuzzle (2 ) This is a console version of the Sliding Puzzle game. Just a toy.
Peter Tran has 0 from Haskell repos:
Chuck King has 0 from Haskell repos:
- haskell (0 ) Exploring the Haskell functional programming language
Jeremiah Kistler has 0 from Haskell repos:
- haskel_will_kurt (0 ) Working through Get programming with Haskell by Will Kurt
Matthew Mosior has 0 from Haskell repos:
- Basic-Variant-Filter (0 ) A Haskell script that performs basic filtration, using a filtration string, on somatic variant data.
- A_o_C_2017 (0 ) Source code for AoC 2017 programming puzzles.
- Basic-Variant-Parser (0 ) A Haskell script that performs basic parsing on the default output of ensembl-vep and variant-calling format (vcf) files.
Michael Lang has 0 from Haskell repos:
- haskellbookexercises (0 ) Completed Exercises from the haskellbook.org book
Page 0 of 1