55 Arduino users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 2
Mark Heckler has 15 from Arduino repos:
- ArduinoGeigerCounter (12 ) Arduino code for use with Alibaba RadiationD-v1.1 Geiger counter board, basic use case.
- ArduinoPinTests (3 ) Sketches for testing Input and/or Output capabilities of designated pins of an Arduino or compatible board.
- ArduinoRemoteControlWx (0 ) Code for remote Arduino node controlling power feed, status light, and linear actuators (open/close windows) with autonomous operation mode (using temp and rain sensors) and override capability for manual control via serial port.
John Klingler has 5 from Arduino repos:
- gradle-arduino (5 ) Gradle plugin for building and uploading Arduino sketches.
Christopher Schmitz has 2 from Arduino repos:
- sparkle-backpack (1 ) An sketch for the Adafruit Flora to light up neopixels on my daughters backpack when she walks.
- laser-cut-acrylic-sign-base (1 ) A laser cut base for an acrylic sign à la https://learn.adafruit.com/led-acrylic-sign/overview
- state-machine-logic-example (0 ) A _super simple_ example of a state machine with a verbose explanation so future me knows what he's looking at.
Aditya Karnam has 1 from Arduino repos:
- ArduinoBTCalculator (1 ) Android controlled Bluetooth based Arduino Calculator
ArchReactor has 1 from Arduino repos:
Scott McCartney has 1 from Arduino repos:
Cameron Urban has 0 from Arduino repos:
- Clap (0 ) Code for a dorm room clap activated lighting module.
Chad Godsey has 0 from Arduino repos:
- CubettoPlayset-Sketches (0 ) Arduino sketches for Cubetto Playset
Chris Andrews has 0 from Arduino repos:
- spark-lights (0 ) Control LED lights wirelessly using a Spark Core
David Zemon has 0 from Arduino repos:
- GalileoTerminal (0 ) Simple terminal application for Arduino Galileo
Don Utley has 0 from Arduino repos:
Andrew Dillon has 0 from Arduino repos:
- ArduinoObstacleEvasion (0 ) Avoid obstacles with your arduino robot.
Ren-Huai Huang has 0 from Arduino repos:
- programming_arduino_ed2 (0 ) The source code for the sketches in the second edition of the book 'Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches' by Simon Monk published by McGraw-Hill Education (TAB)
Ian F has 0 from Arduino repos:
- coffee-testcode (0 ) test code using a distance sensor instead of a weight scale
Josh has 0 from Arduino repos:
- arduino_bookshelf_lighting (0 ) Project code for controlling the bookshelf lighting
Jabari Booker has 0 from Arduino repos:
- Dancefloor (0 ) code and sketches for the dancefloor rebuilding
Page 0 of 2