48 Arduino users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 2
mkheck has 15 from Arduino repos:
- ArduinoGeigerCounter (12 ) Arduino code for use with Alibaba RadiationD-v1.1 Geiger counter board, basic use case.
- ArduinoPinTests (3 ) Sketches for testing Input and/or Output capabilities of designated pins of an Arduino or compatible board.
- ArduinoRemoteControlWx (0 ) Code for remote Arduino node controlling power feed, status light, and linear actuators (open/close windows) with autonomous operation mode (using temp and rain sensors) and override capability for manual control via serial port.
jfklingler has 5 from Arduino repos:
- gradle-arduino (5 ) Gradle plugin for building and uploading Arduino sketches.
hlfshell has 3 from Arduino repos:
- garden-relay (3 ) Arduino/ESP8266/Nodemcu relay controller via MQTT and WiFi
chris-schmitz has 2 from Arduino repos:
- sparkle-backpack (1 ) An sketch for the Adafruit Flora to light up neopixels on my daughters backpack when she walks.
- laser-cut-acrylic-sign-base (1 ) A laser cut base for an acrylic sign à la https://learn.adafruit.com/led-acrylic-sign/overview
- state-machine-logic-example (0 ) A _super simple_ example of a state machine with a verbose explanation so future me knows what he's looking at.
adityak74 has 1 from Arduino repos:
- ArduinoBTCalculator (1 ) Android controlled Bluetooth based Arduino Calculator
ArchReactor has 1 from Arduino repos:
GeorgeL9 has 1 from Arduino repos:
- arduinoLEDStrip (1 ) Arduino program for controlling RGB LED strips over serial
mccarts3 has 1 from Arduino repos:
abtheteabandit has 0 from Arduino repos:
- cse132 (0 ) A collection of projects from Computer Science II at Washington University in St. Louis (Fall 2016). DISCLAIMER: This code may not be used in any way that would violate academic integrity policies at any institution.
charlesabarnes has 0 from Arduino repos:
- Modular_Security_System_Arduino (0 ) Arduino code for the system, Highschool Senior Year, 2014
Chris-Andrews has 0 from Arduino repos:
- spark-lights (0 ) Control LED lights wirelessly using a Spark Core
DavidZemon has 0 from Arduino repos:
- GalileoTerminal (0 ) Simple terminal application for Arduino Galileo
dbmarch has 0 from Arduino repos:
- RF24_PingPong (0 ) Load this code into 2 arduino's connected to the RF24 transmitters. It will do a pingpong test and count errors/success packets.
DonnieU has 0 from Arduino repos:
Hopding has 0 from Arduino repos:
- ArduinoObstacleEvasion (0 ) Avoid obstacles with your arduino robot.
Page 0 of 2