58 Rust users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 2
Benjamin Kay has 195 from Rust repos:
Adam Gausmann has 69 from Rust repos:
- declio (27 ) Declarative I/O. Write bidirectional encoders for binary formats with ease!
- perftree (20 ) Perft debugger. Compare your chess engine to Stockfish and quickly find discrepancies in move generation.
- aureum (5 ) A standalone graphics library for WASM that is mostly compatible with OpenGL ES.
Sabree Blackmon has 32 from Rust repos:
- rust-iterator-emoji (27 ) Learn Rust iterator methods via emoji
- simple-secrets (3 ) Simple API driven secrets store written in Rust for demo purposes
- rusty-datatypes (1 ) Procedural generators for singletons, including newtypes & sigma types (dependent pairs), and advanced algebraic datatypes without boilerplate.
Michael Spencer has 20 from Rust repos:
Michael T Schmidt has 5 from Rust repos:
Abadi Kurniawan has 3 from Rust repos:
Mark Volkmann has 3 from Rust repos:
Ryan Coleman has 3 from Rust repos:
Neil Kistner has 3 from Rust repos:
Rusty Hoppins has 2 from Rust repos:
- temperature_scale_converter (2 ) My first ever completely self written Rust program it is a temperature converter that converts the chosen scale to the chosen scale based on temperature in the scale to convert from.
- nth_fibonacci_revealer (0 ) My second program written in Rust which is my solution to the second challenge at the end of Chapter 3 of the Rust Book. Find the nth Fibonacci number.
- hexadeck (0 ) A Game built in Rust and WASM
Jordan Minx has 1 from Rust repos:
Gus Steurer has 1 from Rust repos:
Michael Madden has 1 from Rust repos:
Chris Zempel has 1 from Rust repos:
Peter Tran has 0 from Rust repos:
- roguelike (0 ) A simple roguelike to familiarize myself with Rust and libtcod
Platter has 0 from Rust repos:
- hello-rust (0 ) A super simple example of a Rust codebase for learnin'
Chance has 0 from Rust repos:
- rustlings (0 ) Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
Page 0 of 2