150 MATLAB users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 5
Roman Garnett has 117 from MATLAB repos:
- active_learning (44 ) Active learning toolbox for MATLAB
- gpml_extensions (29 ) Provides various extensions to the GPML toolbox for Gaussian process inference in MATLAB.
- active_gp_hyperlearning (15 ) Active learning of GP hyperparameters following Garnett, et al., "Active Learning of Linear Embeddings for Gaussian Processes," (UAI 2014).
Ayan Chakrabarti has 100 from MATLAB repos:
WUSM Human Connectome Project has 56 from MATLAB repos:
Washington University School of Medicine Optical Radiology Labs has 18 from MATLAB repos:
- NeuroDOT_Beta (10 ) A beta release of NeuroDOT, an extensible Matlab toolbox for efficient optical brain mapping. Official release located at: https://github.com/WUSTL-ORL/NeuroDOT.
- NeuroDOT (6 ) Official release of NeuroDOT, an extensible Matlab toolbox for efficient optical brain mapping
- NetworkLevelAnalysis_v1.0 (1 ) (No description)
Gustavo Malkomes has 17 from MATLAB repos:
Hanyang Liu has 17 from MATLAB repos:
Nathan Dauber has 12 from MATLAB repos:
Srinivas Bavisetti has 11 from MATLAB repos:
Fei Tan has 10 from MATLAB repos:
Neal Patwari has 10 from MATLAB repos:
- locationCRB (8 ) Cramer-Rao Lower Bound for Rx Power, TOA, AOA, and quantized Rx Power measurements
- plotROC (2 ) Matlab code for computing and plotting a receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve
- letter-entropy (0 ) Calculate the entropy per letter (multiple letter sequence) in Matlab from a source text (e.g., Romeo and Juliet)
Addison Elliott has 9 from MATLAB repos:
- matnrrd (9 ) MATLAB NRRD library that provides easy-to-use functions to load and save NRRD files.
Ryan Raut has 7 from MATLAB repos:
- lag-code (7 ) Code for computing cross-correlation (lags) and autocorrelation (intrinsic timescales) from multivariate time series. Optimized for fMRI data
- intrinsic-timescales (0 ) MATLAB code and data files related to Raut et al. 2020 PNAS
- arousal-waves (0 ) MATLAB code and data files related to Raut et al. 2021 Science Advances
Shali Jiang has 7 from MATLAB repos:
Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory (CPSL) has 7 from MATLAB repos:
Matthew Donaldson has 6 from MATLAB repos:
- Modeling-Simulation-and-Controls (2 ) This course is a study of modeling and control of physical systems. Topics include: block diagram representation of single and multi-loop systems, control system components, transient and steady-state performance, stability analysis, Nyquist, Bode, and root locus diagrams, compensation using lead, lag and lead-lag networks, design synthesis by Bode plots and root-locus diagrams, state-variable techniques, state-transition matrix, state- variable feedback.
- Asthma_Prediction (1 ) Predicting the severity of asthma attacks based on a data set with ten features(gender, age, outdoor job, outdoor activity, if they smoke, humidity, temperature, pressure, UV index and wind speed). In this project we aim to go through the data analytics process to come up with a good model for predicting asthma attack severity. The dataset was taken from Haque, Radiah. “1191402606/Optimised-Deep-Neural-Network-Model: Dataset and Source Code.” Zenodo, 26 Aug. 2021, https://zenodo.org/record/5271780#.YgBQferMKUl. https://zenodo.org/record/5271780#.Yfr9bOrMKUk
- Wind-Energy-Systems (1 ) Introduction to Wind energy as renewable or sustainable energy source. Topics include wind turbines performance, design, aerodynamics, dynamics, materials fatigue, composite materials, and engineering economics
Kyle Dawson has 5 from MATLAB repos:
- CATCH (3 ) This package provides code and datafiles necessary to classify model output of atmospheric aerosol chemical composition into aerosol types. This algorithm is proprietary software owned by North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC (however, the source code is provided until I am forced to take it down). Contact email@example.com to use
- hsrltool (2 ) A GUI tool to read NASA HSRL HDF5 files. Other functions grab file info and quickly plot data.
Weizhi Du has 5 from MATLAB repos:
- coalition-control-model (5 ) Optimization of resource distribution has been a challenging topic in current society. To explore this topic, we develop a Coalition Control Model(CCM) based on the Model Predictive Control(MPC) and test it using a fishing model with linear parameters. The fishing model focuses on the problem of distributing fishing fleets in certain regions to maximize fish caught using either exhaustive or heuristic search. Our method introduces a communication mechanism to allow an individual fishing fleets to merge or split, after which new coalitions can be automatically formed. Having the coalition structure stabilized, the system reaches the equilibrium state through the Nash-Bargaining process. Our experiments on the hypothetical fishing model demonstrated that the CCM can dynamically distribute limited resources in complex scenarios.
Wouter Kool has 5 from MATLAB repos:
Dikshya Swain has 4 from MATLAB repos:
Lew Lab has 4 from MATLAB repos:
- Deep-SMOLM (3 ) (No description)
- RoSE-O (1 ) RoSE-O (Robust Statistical Estimation algorithm for single-molecule Orientation measurement) is a software package written in MATLAB to analyze single-molecule orientation & localization microscopy (SMLM) data.
- RoSEO3D (0 ) algorithm for jointly estimating the 3D position and 3D orientation of single molecules
Binxu has 3 from MATLAB repos:
Oren Bell has 3 from MATLAB repos:
- FalloutHackingHelper (3 ) A collection of programs to solve the fallout hacking game. It calculates the word with the most informational entropy so the correct word can be found in the fewest guesses possible.
Toby Sanders has 3 from MATLAB repos:
Page 0 of 5