82 Matlab users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 4
ayanc has 92 from Matlab repos:
rmgarnett has 90 from Matlab repos:
- active_learning (33 ) Active learning toolbox for MATLAB
- gpml_extensions (22 ) Provides various extensions to the GPML toolbox for Gaussian process inference in MATLAB.
- active_gp_hyperlearning (10 ) Active learning of GP hyperparameters following Garnett, et al., "Active Learning of Linear Embeddings for Gaussian Processes," (UAI 2014).
morriswmz has 25 from Matlab repos:
Washington-University has 15 from Matlab repos:
KnownSubset has 11 from Matlab repos:
prateekgv has 9 from Matlab repos:
- openshoe-sphere_limit (6 ) MATLAB implementation of dual foot-mounted inertial navigation system.
- sasdpr (2 ) SASDPR: Sparsity-Assisted Signal Denoising and Pattern Recognition in Time-Series Data
- sawd_gcvs (1 ) Sparsity-assisted wavelet denoising for gait cycle validation and segmentation using inertial sensors.
HanyangLiu has 7 from Matlab repos:
DevanshuSave has 6 from Matlab repos:
- deCAPTCHA (6 ) CAPTCHA solver | Machine Learning | Neural Networks | Image Processing | Feature Extraction | Optical Character Recognition | MATLAB
sBavisetti has 4 from Matlab repos:
shalijiang has 4 from Matlab repos:
- efficient_nonmyopic_active_search (4 ) Code for three papers on active search published at ICML2017, NeurIPS2018, NeurIPS2019
WUSTL-ORL has 4 from Matlab repos:
addisonElliott has 3 from Matlab repos:
- matnrrd (3 ) MATLAB NRRD library that provides easy-to-use functions to load and save NRRD files.
Animadversio has 3 from Matlab repos:
dikshya29 has 3 from Matlab repos:
gustavomalkomes has 3 from Matlab repos:
alexholehouse has 2 from Matlab repos:
- MATLAB_parameter_estimation (1 ) Part of my dissertation project, a selection of MATLAB scripts for generating and evaluating parameters based on empirical data originally collected by Hendriks et al. This is NOT GENERIC, but specific for a project
- l1ktools (1 ) Software tools to analyze data produced from the L1000 project
wkool has 2 from Matlab repos:
nightduck has 1 from Matlab repos:
- FalloutHackingHelper (1 ) A collection of programs to solve the fallout hacking game. It calculates the word with the most informational entropy so the correct word can be found in the fewest guesses possible.
yangleo516 has 1 from Matlab repos:
Page 0 of 4