134 Matlab users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 5
Roman Garnett has 110 from Matlab repos:
- active_learning (40 ) Active learning toolbox for MATLAB
- gpml_extensions (29 ) Provides various extensions to the GPML toolbox for Gaussian process inference in MATLAB.
- active_gp_hyperlearning (14 ) Active learning of GP hyperparameters following Garnett, et al., "Active Learning of Linear Embeddings for Gaussian Processes," (UAI 2014).
Ayan Chakrabarti has 100 from Matlab repos:
WUSM Human Connectome Project has 44 from Matlab repos:
Hanyang Liu has 17 from Matlab repos:
Gustavo Malkomes has 12 from Matlab repos:
Nathan Dauber has 12 from Matlab repos:
Washington University School of Medicine Optical Radiology Labs has 12 from Matlab repos:
- NeuroDOT_Beta (8 ) A beta release of NeuroDOT, an extensible Matlab toolbox for efficient optical brain mapping. Official release located at: https://github.com/WUSTL-ORL/NeuroDOT.
- NeuroDOT (2 ) Official release of NeuroDOT, an extensible Matlab toolbox for efficient optical brain mapping
- NetworkLevelAnalysis_v1.0 (1 ) (No description)
Srinivas Bavisetti has 10 from Matlab repos:
Addison Elliott has 8 from Matlab repos:
- matnrrd (8 ) MATLAB NRRD library that provides easy-to-use functions to load and save NRRD files.
Fei Tan has 8 from Matlab repos:
Neal Patwari has 7 from Matlab repos:
- locationCRB (5 ) Cramer-Rao Lower Bound for Rx Power, TOA, AOA, and quantized Rx Power measurements
- plotROC (2 ) Matlab code for computing and plotting a receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve
- letter-entropy (0 ) Calculate the entropy per letter (multiple letter sequence) in Matlab from a source text (e.g., Romeo and Juliet)
Ryan Raut has 7 from Matlab repos:
- lag-code (7 ) Code for computing cross-correlation (lags) and autocorrelation (intrinsic timescales) from multivariate time series. Optimized for fMRI data
- intrinsic-timescales (0 ) MATLAB code and data files related to Raut et al. 2020 PNAS
- arousal-waves (0 ) MATLAB code and data files related to Raut et al. 2021 Science Advances
Shali Jiang has 7 from Matlab repos:
Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory (CPSL) has 6 from Matlab repos:
Matthew Donaldson has 5 from Matlab repos:
- Modeling-Simulation-and-Controls (2 ) This course is a study of modeling and control of physical systems. Topics include: block diagram representation of single and multi-loop systems, control system components, transient and steady-state performance, stability analysis, Nyquist, Bode, and root locus diagrams, compensation using lead, lag and lead-lag networks, design synthesis by Bode plots and root-locus diagrams, state-variable techniques, state-transition matrix, state- variable feedback.
- Design-of-Thermal-Systems (1 ) Analysis and design of advanced thermo-fluid systems, including phase change and gas power and refrigeration cycles, combustion reactions, gas mixtures, and thermodynamic relations. Students work on thermodynamic design projects, both individually and as groups. Topics include, for example, geothermal power generation, alternative transportation systems, jet turbines, and fuel combustion analysis.
- Optimization (1 ) Explored concepts ranging from convex constrained and unconstrained optimization problems. Topics discussed: gradient descent, Newton Method, proximal gradient descent, LaGrange multipliers and KKT conditions.
Kyle Dawson has 5 from Matlab repos:
- CATCH (3 ) This package provides code and datafiles necessary to classify model output of atmospheric aerosol chemical composition into aerosol types. This algorithm is proprietary software owned by North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC (however, the source code is provided until I am forced to take it down). Contact email@example.com to use
- hsrltool (2 ) A GUI tool to read NASA HSRL HDF5 files. Other functions grab file info and quickly plot data.
Wouter Kool has 5 from Matlab repos:
Dikshya Swain has 4 from Matlab repos:
Lew Lab has 4 from Matlab repos:
- Deep-SMOLM (3 ) (No description)
- RoSE-O (1 ) RoSE-O (Robust Statistical Estimation algorithm for single-molecule Orientation measurement) is a software package written in MATLAB to analyze single-molecule orientation & localization microscopy (SMLM) data.
- RoSEO3D (0 ) algorithm for jointly estimating the 3D position and 3D orientation of single molecules
Binxu has 3 from Matlab repos:
Masaki Tanaka has 3 from Matlab repos:
Toby Sanders has 3 from Matlab repos:
Topp-Roots-Lab has 3 from Matlab repos:
Page 0 of 5