1578 HTML users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 64
siddii has 809 from HTML repos:
justalever has 577 from HTML repos:
jakecoffman has 123 from HTML repos:
mvolkmann has 119 from HTML repos:
ccwang002 has 63 from HTML repos:
tim-peterson has 63 from HTML repos:
slu-openGIS has 58 from HTML repos:
kitmenke has 57 from HTML repos:
gbrunner has 49 from HTML repos:
- Python_for_GIS_and_RS (32 ) Python for GIS and Remote Sensing Class for St. Louis University, Spring 2017 Semester
- Courtside-Geography (6 ) This project explores how Geographic Information Systems can be used for managing, visualizing, and analyzing basketball data.
davidortinau has 47 from HTML repos:
- build2017-new-in-xamarin-forms (47 ) Weather demo showing Xamarin.Forms embedded in Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, and UWP non-Xamarin.Forms applications.
rsanchez has 30 from HTML repos:
- craft-query-log (30 ) A Craft CMS Plugin to show a log of database queries in your front-end templates.
jwasilgeo has 24 from HTML repos:
- esri-riot-example (1 ) An example Riot application that shows how to use esri-loader to create a custom <esri-map-view> component.
- esri-svelte-basemaps-example (1 ) An example Svelte application that shows how to use esri-loader to create a custom <EsriMapView> component.
MaritzSTL has 23 from HTML repos:
- mtz-wizard (8 ) All of the elements required to implement a stepper controlled series of forms that support lazy-loading steps upon activation as well as validation and bulk submission tasks.
- mtz-update-password (4 ) An element for validating a password matches all requirements before updating.
- mtz-ajax-interceptor (3 ) A group of elements to support intercepting ajax requests for injecting headers or handling responses globally.
excid3 has 20 from HTML repos:
bullhorn has 19 from HTML repos:
madoublet has 19 from HTML repos:
gavinr has 17 from HTML repos:
shandley has 17 from HTML repos:
- Microbiome-Analysis-Using-R (12 ) Microbiome Analysis Using R Workshop originally organized for the 2018 ASM General Meeting in Atlanta, GA, but regularly updated since.
- 2018_ASM_Workshop (5 ) Microbiome Analysis Using R Workshop hosted at the 2018 ASM General Meeting in Atlanta, GA.
- human_volunteer_rotabiome (0 ) Analysis of 16S rRNA (dada2 amplicon sequence variants) from human volunteers given various vaccines following two different antibiotics treatments compared to no antibiotics.
travishorn has 16 from HTML repos:
- jquery-headerPersist (6 ) Locks a header to the top of the page only when user is scrolling within it's parent container.
- jquery-tabsLite (5 ) A lighter version of jQuery UI's tabs. For when you just need simple tab functionality and don't need to include the entire jQuery UI library.
- jquery-rowClick (4 ) Expands the clickable area to an entire table row if that row contains a link.
joshuaulrich has 15 from HTML repos:
kscanne has 15 from HTML repos:
jessitron has 14 from HTML repos:
Page 0 of 64