1,406 Java users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 56
Jeff Heaton has 1,876 from Java repos:
Mark Heckler has 238 from Java repos:
- building-reactive-pipelines (42 ) Reactive Spring Cloud Stream projects to accompany my session "Building Reactive Pipelines"
- drinking-from-the-stream (42 ) Spring Cloud Stream Java projects to accompany my session titled Drinking from the Stream
- spring-into-kotlin (18 ) Repository (with multiple branches) that accompanies my session "Springing into Kotlin"
Enliven has 138 from Java repos:
- teamcity-slack (138 ) Configurable TeamCity notifier plugin for Slack.
Addison Elliott has 100 from Java repos:
- SegmentedButton (90 ) Segmented Control/Button with animation for Android API 16+
- SmartShopApp (4 ) SmartShop is a home inventory management system created by a group of engineers in a senior design group at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE). The design was created over the Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 academic period. The application uses Android Studio and Java to create an Android app for users to interact with the SmartShop system wirelessly.
- RippleDrawable (3 ) Ripple effect for Android 16+
Andrew Dillon has 94 from Java repos:
Mike Menne has 87 from Java repos:
Bullhorn has 57 from Java repos:
- sdk-rest (26 ) A Bullhorn Platform SDK library. Intelligently access the Bullhorn REST API and Staffing Object Model in your Java-based application.
- starter-kit-spring-maven (17 ) A Bullhorn Platform SDK library. Quickly build Java-based applications, services and CRM extensions that consume the Bullhorn REST API.
- amazon-sqs-java-extended-client-lib (7 ) An extension to the Amazon SQS client that enables sending and receiving messages up to 2GB via Amazon S3.
Siddique Hameed has 57 from Java repos:
Alex Miller has 51 from Java repos:
joe beuckman has 49 from Java repos:
Ben Oberkfell has 43 from Java repos:
Heath Borders has 28 from Java repos:
Matt Todd has 26 from Java repos:
Mark Ramach has 25 from Java repos:
- spring-boot-prototype-ansible (10 ) Spring Boot Prototype With Ansible Plugin Configuration
- vault-spring-boot-starter (9 ) Spring Vault Property Injection. Get started using Vault secret management.
- spring-boot-starter-consul (3 ) Spring Consul Property Injection. Get started using Consul's configuration management.
Jessica Kerr has 24 from Java repos:
Joe Pritzel has 23 from Java repos:
Oasis Digital Solutions Inc. has 22 from Java repos:
- nges (14 ) Next Generation Event Store - An event store implemented as an embeddable Java library. Event persistence in PostgreSQL, JGroups multicast hinting for immediate (and still strictly ordered) event delivery. An audacious name for a modest library.
- bazel-examples (7 ) Examples of Bazel use
- nges-sample-tic-tac-toe (1 ) Sample web application for human versus human tic-tac-toe - example demonstrating Next Generation Event Store
Brian Stansberry has 20 from Java repos:
Ken Sipe has 19 from Java repos:
Jeremy Brenner has 18 from Java repos:
Michael Remijan has 18 from Java repos:
Srdjan Grubor has 18 from Java repos:
Benjamin Lee has 17 from Java repos:
Randall Hauch has 17 from Java repos:
- modeshape-embedded-example (3 ) An example Maven project that embeds ModeShape within a trivial application
- schematica (3 ) Store, edit, merge and query JSON and BSON documents using a relational database.
- debezium-proto (2 ) Fast, scalable, durable, and distributed data store for mobile apps and web apps
Andrew Bell has 16 from Java repos:
Page 0 of 56