1,739 Java users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 69
Jeff Heaton has 1,994 from Java repos:
- aifh (856 ) Artificial Intelligence for Humans
- encog-java-core (740 ) (No description)
- encog-java-examples (158 ) (No description)
Mark Heckler has 287 from Java repos:
- drinking-from-the-stream (43 ) Spring Cloud Stream Java projects to accompany my session titled Drinking from the Stream
- building-reactive-pipelines (42 ) Reactive Spring Cloud Stream projects to accompany my session "Building Reactive Pipelines"
- spring-into-kotlin (19 ) Repository (with multiple branches) that accompanies my session "Springing into Kotlin"
Addison Elliott has 147 from Java repos:
- SegmentedButton (137 ) Segmented Control/Button with animation for Android API 16+
- SmartShopApp (4 ) SmartShop is a home inventory management system created by a group of engineers in a senior design group at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE). The design was created over the Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 academic period. The application uses Android Studio and Java to create an Android app for users to interact with the SmartShop system wirelessly.
- RippleDrawable (3 ) Ripple effect for Android 16+
Enliven has 137 from Java repos:
- teamcity-slack (137 ) Configurable TeamCity notifier plugin for Slack.
Andrew Dillon has 96 from Java repos:
- JRPiCam (92 ) Java API to access Raspberry Pi Camera
- Picasso (1 ) A JavaFX Side Scrolling Game
- pc-lejos-rc (1 ) This program should be run on a PC. It allows the PC to control a Lego EV3 (running LeJOS) via a Bluetooth connection.
Mike Menne has 89 from Java repos:
- hackerrank-templates (61 ) Quick templates you can throw code in during a HackerRank challenge
- launchcode-java-class (24 ) Problem sets for mastering Java
- summer-scjp (1 ) Examples preparing for the SCJP exam
Bullhorn has 71 from Java repos:
- sdk-rest (33 ) A Bullhorn Platform SDK library. Intelligently access the Bullhorn REST API and Staffing Object Model in your Java-based application.
- starter-kit-spring-maven (21 ) A Bullhorn Platform SDK library. Quickly build Java-based applications, services and CRM extensions that consume the Bullhorn REST API.
- dataloader (10 ) A Bullhorn Platform SDK tool. Quickly import CSV data into your Bullhorn CRM.
Shantonu Sarker has 68 from Java repos:
- Automation-Getting-Started (42 ) This repository contains only getting started projects for different automation framework
- practice-projects (5 ) The projects that I do for regular practices.
- java-for-testers (3 ) java course for testing
Alex Miller has 58 from Java repos:
- clojure-from-java (47 ) Example of creating a Java interface backed by Clojure
- zippers (9 ) Code for tree/zippers article
- clojure-maven-plugin (1 ) Apache Maven Mojo for compiling clojure scripts to class files
Siddique Hameed has 58 from Java repos:
- jgoogleanalytics (35 ) Google Analytics for Java applications
- scriptmonkey (17 ) Jumping beyond Java...
- mastering-android-wear (3 ) Mastering Android Wear
joe beuckman has 49 from Java repos:
- Android-SyncAdapter-JSON-Server-Example (44 ) Android SyncAdapter Sample for connecting to Drupal JSON Server
- cordova-plugin-geocoder (4 ) Simple implementation of iOS geocoding
- cncgcodecontroller (1 ) CNC-GCode-Controller
Ben Oberkfell has 43 from Java repos:
- android-fingerprint-demo (37 ) Android Fingerprint Authentication In Action
- sync-adapter-demo (5 ) Demo app and slides from my Droidcon SF 2016 talk.
- implicit-permission-demo (1 ) (No description)
James Carr has 41 from Java repos:
- spring-amqp-extras (12 ) Extras that complement spring-amqp
- gradle-jetty-h2 (7 ) Gradle project example that uses H2 in tcp mode, creates tables on startup, and uses JNDI lookups for the datasource
- blueprint-rabbitmq (2 ) Example of using spring-amqp with rabbitMQ. Utilizes a gradle multi-module project to separate the producer and consumer.
turtleisaac has 31 from Java repos:
- PokEditor-v2 (17 ) Multifunctional in-depth editor for Pokémon Gen 4 game data.
- PokEditor (13 ) Multifunctional in-depth editor for Pokémon Gen 4 and 5 game data
- Narctowl (1 ) Narc Unpacker and Packer for Nintendo DS Pokémon Games
Heath Borders has 30 from Java repos:
- JavaInJava (16 ) A JVM implemented in 100% pure Java, ported from MaxineVM
- stealth-mountain (9 ) GAE App that searches twitter for "sneak peak" tweets and corrects the sender
Jessica Kerr has 27 from Java repos:
- fp4ood (17 ) Functional Principles For OO Development - presentations and sample code
- TelephoneGame (4 ) Let's play with speech recognition.
- Tronsmit (2 ) Android application to send the last picture taken to a configured contact
Brian Coyner has 26 from Java repos:
- Log4FIX-J (26 ) FIX (Financial Information Exchange) Message Parser/ Viewer (Java)
Matt Todd has 26 from Java repos:
- ScoreKeeper-Android (6 ) Android app for keeping score during various games (cards, dice, dominoes, etc)
- sqlite-orm (6 ) A SQLite ORM for android
- boardgame (3 ) java3d board game
Oasis Digital Solutions Inc. has 26 from Java repos:
- nges (14 ) Next Generation Event Store - An event store implemented as an embeddable Java library. Event persistence in PostgreSQL, JGroups multicast hinting for immediate (and still strictly ordered) event delivery. An audacious name for a modest library.
- bazel-examples (10 ) Deprecated - see our other repos for Bazel examples
- nges-sample-tic-tac-toe (1 ) Sample web application for human versus human tic-tac-toe - example demonstrating Next Generation Event Store
Mark Ramach has 25 from Java repos:
- spring-boot-prototype-ansible (10 ) Spring Boot Prototype With Ansible Plugin Configuration
- vault-spring-boot-starter (9 ) Spring Vault Property Injection. Get started using Vault secret management.
- spring-boot-starter-consul (3 ) Spring Consul Property Injection. Get started using Consul's configuration management.
Joe Pritzel has 23 from Java repos:
- MoparClassic (4 ) An emulator for an old java MMORPG
- Mu (3 ) µ is a modular, extensible and performance conscious RSPS emulator.
- Tortoise (2 ) A chess engine that aims to play better not through optimization, but better ideas.
Brian Stansberry has 22 from Java repos:
- wildfly (5 ) JBoss Application Server
- jboss-dmr (3 ) Dynamic Model Representation
- jboss-managed (2 ) (No description)
Michael Remijan has 21 from Java repos:
- thoth-cryptography (6 ) Research and Development on security (Hashing, Encryption, etc.)
- thoth-security-api (5 ) Research and Development on EE Security API (JSR 375)
- article-ejbrace (2 ) Remote EJB performance versus RESTful and standard Web Services
Jeremy Brenner has 20 from Java repos:
- cordova-threejs (18 ) Cordova three.js app.
- jewel-clone (2 ) Bejeweled clone using three.js and cordova
- cordova-webgl (0 ) (No description)
Ken Sipe has 20 from Java repos:
- interviews-java (13 ) source code used for java interviews
- mesos-example-java-framework (3 ) mesos example java framework that launches dockers
- micronaut-core (1 ) Micronaut Application Framework
Page 0 of 69