609 Ruby users in St. Louis
Page 0 of 24
Chris Oliver has 5,292 from Ruby repos:
- noticed (1,872 ) Notifications for Ruby on Rails applications
- simple_calendar (1,396 ) A wonderfully simple calendar gem for Rails
- receipts (471 ) Easy receipts and invoices for your Rails applications
Tony Pitale has 1,158 from Ruby repos:
Gordon Thiesfeld has 875 from Ruby repos:
Andy Leverenz has 362 from Ruby repos:
- job_board (46 ) An Ruby on Rails based job board application based on a screencast for Web-Crunch.com.
- drag_and_drop_active_storage (44 ) A demo drag and drop image upldate Ruby on Rails app using Stimulus.js, DropZone.js, and ActiveStorage
- projekt (41 ) A demo project management app
Zach Schneider has 183 from Ruby repos:
- gitreports.com (134 ) Git Reports is a free service that lets you set up a stable URL for anonymous users to submit bugs and other Issues to your GitHub repositories.
- eqn (32 ) A gem to evaluate mathematical equations.
- rspec-blog-example (5 ) Rails blog application to show example code for my series on writing tests in rspec
Christopher Schmich has 160 from Ruby repos:
- spicy-proton (93 ) Generate a random English adjective-noun word pair in Ruby
- kappa (34 ) The Twitch Ruby API
- unfollowerbot (7 ) Track Twitch follows & unfollows
Jessica Kerr has 154 from Ruby repos:
- fp4rd (107 ) Functional Principles for the Ruby Developer
- generatron (19 ) Ruby gem for random-data-generators you can build upon
- aqueductron (19 ) dataflow in Ruby
Kerrick Long has 126 from Ruby repos:
- google (117 ) This utility used the retiderd Google Web Search API. Please use `googler` instead:
- project-euler-ruby (5 ) My solutions to Project Euler problems in Ruby.
- tpp (3 ) Github repo of tpp, originally written by Andreas Krennmair <email@example.com> and Nico Golde <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
BoochTek, LLC has 117 from Ruby repos:
- activerecord-repository (68 ) Implementation of the repository pattern for ActiveRecord, splitting domain model and persistence classes
- ruby_preserves (11 ) Minimalist ORM (object-relational mapper) for Ruby, using the Data Mapper pattern.
- virtus-activerecord (9 ) Use Virtus to define ActiveRecord model attributes.
Concordia Publishing House has 92 from Ruby repos:
- pdfjs-rails (33 ) A gem for plugging pdf.js into a Rails application
- mdb (31 ) A library for reading Microsoft Access databases
- errbit (13 ) The open source error catcher that's Airbrake API compliant
Matt Ruzicka has 84 from Ruby repos:
- evolvable (43 ) An evolutionary computation framework
- wordle_decoder (40 ) A Wordle decoder that guesses your guesses.
- evolvable_sound (1 ) this program uses humans and sounds to evolve music
Robert Rouse has 70 from Ruby repos:
- has_friends (70 ) Add friendship support to Rails apps with this plugin
Michael Kofron has 68 from Ruby repos:
- image2ascii (68 ) Convert images to custom ASCII art with code or from the command-line, turn GIFs into ASCII web animation
- bible-sinatra-heroku (0 ) Sinatra based web app that searches Bible quotes based on user inputted topics and allows favoriting
- draw (0 ) create drawings and get shareable links to them
Asynchrony has 66 from Ruby repos:
- elastic-search-installer (12 ) Install elastic search for us
- image_science (10 ) Variant of ImageScience that does not require RubyInline
- grape-activerecord (5 ) Library to help deal with AR connection pools and add common db rake tasks for Grape API.
Bob Lail has 65 from Ruby repos:
- pericope (24 ) A simple Bible reference parser
- liquid_handlebars (4 ) Benchmarks that compare ERB, Liquid, and Handlebars.rb
- hayfork (4 ) Full-Text search for ActiveRecord and Postgres
James Carr has 65 from Ruby repos:
- secure-docker-example (13 ) An example of securing docker's Remote API with client-side ssl!
- zend-skeleton (12 ) Simple Zend Framework 2 skeleton project with built in vagrant support
- nodejs-vagrant (11 ) A vagrant box configured for one of my node.js apps
Michael Parrish has 45 from Ruby repos:
- json-schema_builder (24 ) Build JSON schemas with Ruby
- mongo_geo (11 ) A MongoMapper plugin that adds geospatial functionality.
- Congestion (6 ) Redis rate limiter that provides both time-based limits and quantity-based limits
The Able Few has 45 from Ruby repos:
- things-redmine (13 ) An appscript to sync Redmine and Things
- gnip-rules (5 ) Add, Remove and List your Gnip Rules
- goodyear (2 ) Adds ActiveRecord-like query interface for Tire models
kenny has 28 from Ruby repos:
- rails (3 ) Ruby on Rails
- webrat (3 ) Webrat - Ruby Acceptance Testing for Web applications
- mongoid-rspec (2 ) RSpec matchers and macros for Mongoid
John Aughey has 27 from Ruby repos:
- magtek (8 ) MagTek magnetic card reader software for Linux
- thinking-sphinx (4 ) Sphinx plugin for Rails and Merb (Adding sqlite3 support)
- iwantsandy (4 ) Rails clone of iwantsandy
Craig Buchek has 26 from Ruby repos:
- rails-base (10 ) Bare Rails application, including several common plugins and other additions; a repository of (some) Rails "best practices"
- json_rails_templates (2 ) Rails view handler for easily generating JSON from view templates
- rom-roda (2 ) ROM and Roda integration
Mario Aquino has 26 from Ruby repos:
- railsmacro (6 ) JEdit macro for navigating between related files in a Rails project
- vending (4 ) Lambda Lounge Vending Machine
- google-spreadsheet-ruby (2 ) Ruby library to read/write Google Spreadsheet
Adam Coffman has 25 from Ruby repos:
- indexmarks (11 ) Small Local Server and Chrome Extension to Enable Indexed Full Text Search Of Your Bookmarked Pages
- dvd_scrape (5 ) Fetches a CSV file containing DVD information from the web, parses it, saves it to a database, and scrapes the web for cover art.
- rapleaf_api (5 ) This ruby gem will serve as an interface to Rapleaf's person and graph apis. Note that this library is not maintained by or affiliated with Rapleaf in any way and you will still need a (free) api key from Rapleaf to use this.
Ricky Ng has 23 from Ruby repos:
- ultralight-directory (19 ) (No description)
- CS50-Cohort-Project (2 ) (No description)
- CS50-Cohort-Project-Redux (2 ) (No description)
Nick Clifford has 23 from Ruby repos:
- Ohm (23 ) A stack-oriented golfing language inspired by 05AB1E and Jelly.
- ruby-babel-transpiler (0 ) Ruby Babel is a bridge to the JS Babel transpiler.
Page 0 of 24