Page 0 of 109
- redux-logic (1,806 ) Redux middleware for organizing all your business logic. Intercept actions and perform async processing.
- wait-on (1,585 ) wait-on is a cross-platform command line utility and Node.js API which will wait for files, ports, sockets, and http(s) resources to become available
- bench-rest (306 ) bench-rest - benchmark REST (HTTP/HTTPS) API's. node.js client module for easy load testing / benchmarking REST API's using a simple structure/DSL can create REST flows with setup and teardown and returns (measured) metrics.
- fake-identity (412 ) Generate random identity objects including name, address, etc. This may be useful if you are trying to fill your application with random personal data.
- jquery-sessionTimeout (51 ) After a set amount of time, a dialog is shown to the user with the option to either log out now, or stay connected. If log out now is selected, the page is redirected to a logout URL. If stay connected is selected, a keep-alive URL is requested through AJAX. If no options is selected after another set amount of time, the page is automatically redirected to a timeout URL.
- npm-package-store (43 ) A web app that displays updates for your globally installed NPM modules.
- Leaflet.Canvas-Flowmap-Layer (143 ) A LeafletJS custom map layer for mapping the flow of objects, ideas, people, etc. with Bezier curves rendered on the HTML canvas.
- leaflet-experiments (20 ) Demos and experiments with LeafletJS
- karma-spec-reporter (154 ) Karma reporter, that prints each executed spec to commandline (similar to mocha's spec reporter).
- angular-locker (0 ) A simple & configurable abstraction for local/session storage in angular js projects
- bootstrap-bower (0 ) This is the distributable copy of the angular-ui bootstrap hosted on my repo.
- redux-debounce (87 ) FSA-compliant middleware for Redux to debounce actions.
- babel-plugin-transform-react-stateless-component-name (32 ) Adds a display name to the stateless component in the React Dev Tools.
- eslint-plugin-wyze (9 ) My personal ESLint rules.
- gatsby-source-stripe (73 ) Gatsby source plugin for building websites using Stripe as a data source
- unicorn-mart (21 ) A proof of concept e-commerce store leveraging Contentful, GatsbyJS, Stripe, and serverless via clay.run
- gatsby-plugin-stripe (18 ) [DEPRECATED] A Gatsby.js plugin that includes stripe.js in every page of your Gatsby site
- jfMagnify (131 ) jQuery plugin that creates a magnify glass effect. This plugin will magnify html content, not just images. It does this by cloneing an identified element and its children, scaling it to your specification, and then appending to an identified container element.
- jfLightBoxLoad (1 ) jQuery light box plugin that uses ajax loading
- jfPopUp (0 ) basic pop up message script
Page 0 of 109